Wednesday, March 1, 2023

My First Blog: News Sources

My favorite source of news is Vogue. Vogue has news from all things new in fashion, to basic media news, and all of the in between. It gives in depth information into all things fashion so that you never miss a beat. I enjoy looking at the official Vogue website, but I also receive their magazines monthly as well. It keeps me up to date on fashion, beauty, lifestyle, and all things Hollywood. 




My second favorite source of news is Tik Tok. Tik Tok is an entertaining way to take in the World we live in. Through Tik Tok I have learned so many random life skills, but I have also been updated on murder trials, deaths of celebrities, and even new things happening in my city. It is a diverse platform of people all around the World sharing their lives and information that they have. It's a news source at the click of a button. It is constantly being updated and filtered to give the viewer the most accurate and up to date feed. 


 

Another favorite source of mine is Twitter. Twitter is a source that I like to use because it is constantly being updated and people are always talking about something. Twitter may not be the most accurate way to receive news, but it is entertaining and usually accurate to a degree. It is also helpful because anyone can respond to a tweet. So if you ask a question someone is going to know the answer or if you are curious about a topic someone has likely tweeted about it. Twitter is a quick and easy source for news. 




 

My friends and family are another source of my news. My mom and grandma keep up on the news through different sources than my friends so I get a larger range of information. Hearing the same news from different sources can also help you form your own opinion on a topic or just simply help inform you further. Although friends and family might be slightly bias it is still information nonetheless. 



My final source for news is Associated Press. The Associated Press is probably my most valuable source of news because unlike all the others it is primarily used as a new source rather than a form of social media with news on the platform. The Associated Press is likely my least visited new site out of the 5 but I find it is the most helpful in finding out the important news. I found out about The Associated Press through a Professor my freshman year and now check it weekly to see what's going on in the World. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Relationship with Technology

 My Relationship with Technology          Technology is an ever-evolving world, but the more the technology improves the more of our lives i...